Monday, May 27, 2013

Project: FOR ME!

Ok so this was not a project I was directly involved in, but I LOVED every detail of this project so I had to post about it!!


MY BABY SHOWER!!!

My amazing Aunt Kayla and my sister Caiti plus two of my VERY BEST friends, Ashley and Kristen  had been working behind the scenes for weeks to put together the most awesome baby shower ever! My cousin JenniLeigh was also a hostess but couldn't make it to the shower. 

They came to my house at 8 am Saturday morning with car loads of stuff and shooed me out of the house.  When I came back 2.5 hours later.... they had everything put together perfectly and all the guests were there. I loved all the the cute food arrangements and vignettes.



The theme they chose was books and the invitations asked guests to bring
a children's book in lieu of a card.  How perfect! 


Those tea sandwiches were the best!


My cake was so cute!


They really put so much thought into every aspect of the shower. 


Each guest completed a coloring page for one letter of the alphabet that
will be assembled into a book for baby Catherine to learn her ABCs 


Some colored more than one page since there were less than 26 guests. I loved all of them!


Guests also wrote funny messages and "new mom encouragement" on diapers to be stored in that pink box for late night diaper changes. I'm told that I'm not allowed to peek until I actually begin using them.

Everyone signed the book "Baby Shower" and got to take home a bookmark favor that matched
the invitation.  


I couldn't have imagined a better celebration! Love my hostesses!!





No comments:

Post a Comment